Mecky the best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecky the best

forum je poswećen Billu Kaulitzu pewaču Tokio Hotela

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gustav će biti tata...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.::* Geisterfahrer *::.
Admin
.::* Geisterfahrer *::.

Gustav će biti tata... Empty
PostSubject: Gustav će biti tata...   Gustav će biti tata... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Gustav Schäfer has become a dad. Yesterday afternoon it was confirmed last Saturday, March 28, drummer Gustav Schäfer from Tokio Hotel (20) became the father of a child.

Rumors about the pregnancy have been since November, but it was not until this March 31, confirmed that the birth occurred in the central hospital in Magdeburg, according to a source close to the family. The girl, who still has not been given a name, weighed 3240 grams and measured 49 cm in height. Both the mother and the girls say they are fine.

Now we all await the first images of the new star of Tokio Hotel!

(Gustav će postati otac.Juče,uweče bilo je potwrđeno da prošle subote,Mart 28,bubnjar Gustav Schafer iz Tokio Hotela (20) postao otac deteta.)

(Glasine o trudnoći su od Novembra,ali nije swe bilo swe do owog 31.Marta,potwrdilo se da se porođaj dogodio u centralnoj bolnici u Magdeburgu,na osnowu izwora bliskog porodici.Devojka kojoj još uwek nije dat naziw,teška je 3240 grama i ima izmerenix 49 cm wisine.Majka i dewojka kažu da su dobro.)

(Sada mi čekaju prwe slike nowe zwezde Tokio Hotela!)
Back to top Go down
https://meckykaulitz.board-directory.net

Gustav će biti tata...
Page 1 of 1